f

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #191

Isn't this a snazzy styling?!?! This next challenge post features two clutches, the 111111 Clutch, from Special Offer (a freebie on the 11th of the 11th 2011^) and then the Pearl Encrusted Clutch from VOILE (this piece is still available, I just can't find the link for the life of me - just search clutches and Voile in the Plaza catalogue and it's the last one^)- the first a freebie and the second one just a few SC's^ I like the pairing of the two silvers but different shapes of piece together and I really knew that these pieces were needing a dressed up style, and I sure think I ticked that box!!! Every so often when picking out clothes I will start from the end of my wardrobe and find those long-forgotten pieces and that's how this skirt came up which probably hasn't been worn since I last included it in a challenge post (#17 of this challenge to be precise!) but it is perfect for this look and I really love it! I think this is such a fresh styling for me right now and definitely fits with some of the vibes I'm flowing with right now too, it looks fab with the bags, that's for sure, but is also with this black cami - a perfect fit for the overall look! I accessorised minimally for the rest, just some fitting strappy heels and a slim belt along with earrings and ooh a lip colour, not often you see that from me^^

1 comment: