f

Friday 22 September 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | September 2015

Bringing back another instalment of Hotbuys Revisited today, with the 2015 picks from September! I really loved these choices the first time around and I pretty much still do two years on now =) I still own most of these pieces and there are a couple of firm favourites from this release, like the Colonel Coat which holds a dear place in my wardrobe and in that of many others too I'm sure - it's an easy style and a classic piece. But this time round I'm restyling a couple of other pieces, the Tirol Sweater, Bows Shoes and Oklahoma Gown!
I mixed up my styles, with the first look coming across more in the autumn winter style with a focus on black coming from the Bows Shoes which I really like and think that these cropped trousers work well for the shoes - I haven't really worn them much, but this really sells it to me^ Love the blue with the black, I think it works well for the sweater with it's neck-decor. Secondly gone a little more for holding on to summer, this dress makes a great versatile skirt and I love it with loose shirts. The casual style works well for it and white is an easy paring for the colour and print =)

1 comment:

  1. These hotbuys were the best! Shame on me for not having bought them all..

    Love how you styled the gown.

    ReplyDelete