f

Saturday 9 September 2017

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Hoop On Hoop Earrings

It's the weekend and here's our next September HB, our first accessory, the Hoop On Hoop Earrings! These are from Pretty 'N Love and cost 10SD's, and are alike the last pair - you purchase one and get the second free delivered to suite so you can wear them individually or a pair =) I really like these earrings, I think they've got an individual style without being over the top, they're quite delicate and just right for everyday wear, in fact I'd totally wear these in RL! The first issue I'm seeing is that they blend with my hair colour very easily, so I need to work around that (an excuse to try a different colour^) but that won't be an issue with most people^
I really like these earrings, but I did find they were easy to lose in a look - I found it tricky to make sure they would stand out, even with this super short hairstyle! I went with the silver aspect in them but really they are a very versatile piece of jewellery! And vote in our poll too:

No comments:

Post a Comment