f

Thursday 7 September 2017

We Wear Hotbuys S E P T E M B E R | Polka Wrap Skirt

Here's our second September Hotbuy, the Polka Warp Skirt from Pretty 'N Love costing 18SD's. I'm so excited for this piece as it's such a trendy style right now and one that I really really love so getting it onto my doll is my number one priority today! It's an elegant design and I think it's flattering on most dolls too as the fit is very nice. What I wish for now is a matching polka dot wrap blouse to style it with^
Such cute looks, I just love this skirt so much - and it definitely lived up to my expectations! I think it will be perfect for at least this month of autumn then again next spring and summer, I think it will be a great piece to experiment with different styles with =) And remember to vote in our poll as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment