f

Thursday 2 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #211

Ok so this isn't all that seasonal, it's more suited to spring/summer, but it's a styling of a bag that works out well, so I think I'll let seasonality slide this time^ This is the VOILE Massing Clutch which is a pretty affordable old piece that you can still get! I've had it for quite some time and have never styled it. I think that's because it's a clutch (not my favourite style) and the colouring isn't quite a usual colour, it's a little green and it's got some metallics there that are a mix of gold and silver. But I think I've got a good styling for it this time! This shirt is a great colour for the bag, I like the contrast and the style is still pretty smart to make a more formal look. The white trousers seemed a good base and overall a nice look. I like the addition of the blue-based sunglasses too, they definitely add something different to the styling =)

No comments:

Post a Comment