f

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #214

Ok again not hugely a winter look but maybe it could pass as autumn?! This next bag feels like a  reasonably recent one, but it's actually over a year old and probably should have been worn in the summer - the Lieber Inspired Clutch from RIO, and it's an affordable SC piece! Initially I felt like this piece had a lot of red in it, but after putting together the look it really came across as more green and blue ... I went with my styling anyway, because the white and pink are pretty versatile and also added a cool smokey blue eye look which I think doesn't go half bad with all that bright red in the styling! I do think the bag fits in nicely with the look, but I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of the bag, not sure I'd wear it again really - but I haven't seen anyone else give this a go, so maybe I just need some inspiration =D

No comments:

Post a Comment