f

Thursday 16 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #217

I wear a lot of beige, I have realised that this autumn, but this next piece is so perfect with my favourite beige coat! This is the VOILE Golden Fringe Cascade Bag, which is another of those old pieces which you can still find in the search of the Plaza (I couldn't find the link for this one, but just search VOILE Bags and head to the bottom of the search)^ I've had it for some time but I've really never thought about styling it at all. This time I found it alright to style, it took a little while to get into the flow with it as the long shoulder strap seemed a little confusing but I decided to play in that and choose long lengths for my look - I think it looks good with this maxi dress, the colours are pretty together and I added the coat only to make it a warmer styling and I think I’m happy I did. Decided to use the dress as a skirt to keep a more minimal look and to ensure enough attention would go to the bag. I don’t think it’s the ultimate best styling for the bag, but I’m happy with this as a first attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment