f

Monday 6 November 2017

Black Icon

Today I'm serving you all- black with my new doll inspired by Nadia Soma. The latest Antidote collection was awesome and this jacket is my favorite piece of it. I think stardoll did a great job and I'm so proud that they did some street- style/high- fashion items. The Ankle Boots are a must-have this season and the beret of course too. These high waisted pants fits perfectly to the rest of the outfit. The make-up is a huge eye- cather which I love and  the Prada bag is a very cool and glamour accessories.  xoxo Mr.famous.com

OUTFIT/ INFORMATION 
beret: Pearls // jacket: Antidote // gloves: Voile // chain-belt: Mr // long- belt: Fallen Angel // bag: Tributes Gallery // pants: Original Future // boots: RI // socks: Bonjour Dizou 

No comments:

Post a Comment