f

Saturday 18 November 2017

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | November 2016

Today revisiting the November 2016 Hotbuys - which I don't think were hugely successful but there were some good pieces included in there. I think as a whole they were a bit of an odd mix of pieces and didn't fit together nicely, but I still like a couple of the pieces and style them often, like the Slinky Dress which is one of the prettiest maxi's in my closet and the Platform Tennis Sneakers which are definitely the most versatile piece of the month! So those pieces aside I had a lot of options to style for this month, especially as I think I've maybe only sold one of the pieces - so I decided to style the Embroidered Pumps and the Camouflage Bomber which is a piece I've always liked but I think I should wear more of!
I'm really quite pleased with these two looks from the November 2016 Hotbuys! They both are quite green based, so green does have a place in both looks but I think I've worked other colours in well too - even if the looks aren't suited to winter at all! Firstly with the shoes, I think these trousers are a great match, they cover the ankle strap which helps make the legs look longer and I've really tried to smarten up the style with the shirt and blazer which makes the look lighter and brighter. I made use of the pinks in the shoes for the accessories, and I think the bag and belt work nicely^ A little darker in my second look with the jacket, but those burgundies are stunning with it and I think make the jacket really pop out in the look. I love the green booties, I think they work nicely with the burgundy too and ensure it doesn't overtake the green tones. The bag also looks good, I think the style of it suits the whole look really well! So yeah, overall very pleased =D

No comments:

Post a Comment