f

Tuesday 14 November 2017

P L A Z A P I C K S | B I Z O U

Somewhat of a packed Plaza Picks post today, choosing my top picks from the current offerings in Bizou - yep, the whole store! So that's a lot of pieces to pick from and I managed to get it down to my top 16 and these are pieces I really do love and make good use of on my doll and some of which I think are pretty popular amongst you guys too^ Most of these are pretty seasonal, with some darker colours in there and also tan which is fab for autumn/winter. The whites are a little more orientated for summer, but I think they can be layered well and worked up for now! Accessories are great in Bizou so I think I've picked out some good 'uns that people really like - I know I get great wear out of some of these pieces, especially the belts!

F E A T U R E L O O K

No comments:

Post a Comment