f

Sunday 19 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Soft Camel Knit

Ah I'm finally back from my travels and can bring you all those Hotbuys that were released when I was gone! First up is the Soft Camel Knit from Bizou priced at 19SD's. It is pretty similar to our first HB of the month, the Hype Knitted Sweater, in terms of style and base colour, but this is a more slouched piece with a looser fit. I love the hanging hem and the drop of one of the shoulders, it makes it look great and an appealing piece which comes in a versatile beige colour^
A right mix of styles in our offerings with this HB, and I really was torn between wearing it with or without outerwear as I love the shoulder styling and wanted to show it off even though it's November - these looks brought you half without and half with^ And remember to vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment